During the conference PhD students from HDK, DESMA & the D! faculty will get the opportunity to show their research in conjunction with the conference in a "poster session". This is a great possibility to show your projects to an international audience.
Proposal submission deadline: January 21, 2013
Proposal acceptance notification: January 25, 2013
Conference date: April 17-19, 2013
Content of the poster
The poster should describe your Ph.D. Project as it is now. It should include:
1. Title of your project, your name and affiliation.
2. The research problem that you are working with.
3. The methods you use.
4. Results you hope for or can see.
5. Important theoretical platform(s) that can be described and/or shown by literature references.
6. Other information that you find important to communicate.
- Please use an A3 format and a font style and size that can be clearly read from a distance.
- Please use photos and illustrations to convey your message.
- Footnotes should appear at the bottom of the poster.
- The corresponding author's contact email should be placed on the bottom right of the poster.
Please send submissions by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. In the subject line of the e-mail please indicate the title of your poster.
2. In the body of the e-mail write: a) author, b) email address, c) affiliation.
3. Attach the poster to the e-mail in a pdf.
Attachments under 5MB are accepted. Otherwise, please use an attachment delivery service like DropBox.